Schedule of Events
72nd Annual Ford Tournament
Sunday, September 20th
| EARLY ARRIVALS
- No scheduled events. Feel free to call pro shop to play a practice round at (208) 772-4033.
Monday, September 21st
| REGISTRATION & PRACTICE
- Registration with resort and pro shop for tourney.
- Practice round – make your own foursome and tee times. If you don’t have a group to play with the Pro Shop can help you.
- Evening- On your own, but there are many dining opportunities with groups.
Tuesday, September 22nd
| TOURNAMENT DAY 1 (QUALIFYING DAY)
- You play your own ball, USGA rules apply.
- You are on your own to make a foursome and tee time.
- We recommend making tee times NO LATER than NOON so we can get everyone off the course in time to clean up and make it to cocktails, dinner and Calcutta.
- The twenty low gross scores qualify for the horserace and help in determining Calcutta.
- Evening: Hosted cocktails at 4:00, with dinner to follow.
- Dinner and Calcutta auction all at the HLCC.
Wednesday, September 23rd
| TOURNAMENT DAY 2 (THE BIG ONE!)
- Shot gun start.
- Hosted refreshments during tourney and lunch delivered on course.
- Mid-afternoon, it’s horserace time! Bet on your favorite team to win, place or show.
- Pay out on horserace.
- Cocktails and dinner at HLCC (coat & tie requested).
- Pay out on Calcutta.
Thursday, September 24th
- No scheduled events.
GHIN numbers and Handicaps Required
This year we are requiring official handicaps except in the most extenuating circumstances.